<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/277986570468596826?origin\x3dhttp://boriboxmysocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 6, 2008
10:37 PM
MILEY CYRUS

I think miley cyrus is one of the best artiste in the world. After britney, mariah and beyonce of course.

Her concert in 3D was fantastic! I love it when she sings nobody's perfect. her choreography for the dance super fits the song and of course, her style. And her new album breakout is perfect. I especially like fly on the wall, breakout, wake up america and 8 simple songs. cant wait to see the new hannah montana the movie. Bet its going to be a hit! I think she beats demi lovato and selena gomez, though i love selena gomez in wizards of waverly place. Awesome show.

You should go watch her concert in 3D. tell me which other celebrity talks to the paparazzi like they were her friends? I think she is very down to earth even though she is in major superstarodom.

oh! and i really need some show to watch during the break. i've nearly finish the suite life of zack and cody (watched them on TV) and also that's so raven (watched on TV). Heard from XQ she could hardly find any gossip girls DVD in stores! I really need to find more things to do!

And lastly. Lets blog about david. Yes i know, im contaminating my blog. But i must blog about him so that my blog is between super and not super. ok not funny. Anyway, he said " i will not such random ridiculous questions, i am not who you think i was, additionally i am busy now" so he think he more 'sociable' than me (well maybe) and i still think he is a flirt! not much of a playboy cause he does not have the looks. And asking about dance or whether he like miley cyrus (i asked him these questions when he replied)!

Enough about him. Now i shall say bye.

And aneesha if you think my blog is boring which i think the same too, give me suggestions. David should be more than enough! Ok wait, i am being bad. I need help! i cannot bully or insult him anymore! My first resolution shall be that!

BYE!


PROFILE
ERNEST THAM
NP, Accountancy
02 DEC 92

LINKS
Yongshan
Wanjuan
Fatimah
Celine
Jolene
Gloria
Marcus
Facebook
Twitter

Twitter
ARCHIVES
November 2007 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010