<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/277986570468596826?origin\x3dhttp://boriboxmysocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 23, 2008
9:56 PM
BEYONCE!

Yesterday, i bought beyonce new CD : I Am... Sasha Fierce. I love her album. Her songs are quite different from the previous CD B'day. I think the songs in the album like Halo really suits and flaunts her amazing vocals. The CD cost $19.90. If you want to listen to any of her songs, you can always go to youtube. Oh! and new britney spears songs are LEAKED! Man! i was hoping that britney spears would give us a surprise by like releasing those totally unheard of songs on 2nd dec, US time. Very sad. But hehe, i listened to them like the song circus and i love it! Somehow i like the new sound of beyonce. If you ask me if britney has made a comeback, i'll say that she is on the way back to her peak. I really hope she'll give a super duper fantastic performance someday.

Next topic. Job hunt. Have not called the companies i went to ask if there were vancancies. will call tomorrow. I hope i can work in those clothe companies. Much much more fun than working in those F&B companies!

BYE!


PROFILE
ERNEST THAM
NP, Accountancy
02 DEC 92

LINKS
Yongshan
Wanjuan
Fatimah
Celine
Jolene
Gloria
Marcus
Facebook
Twitter

Twitter
ARCHIVES
November 2007 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010