<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/277986570468596826?origin\x3dhttp://boriboxmysocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 30, 2008
8:56 PM
today, church was about the present day church. And in the sermon, it said that about 52% of churchgoers and about 70% of non churchgoers regards christians as judgemental. I think that statement is especially true. Not that i am against christianity cause i am one, but the way people act really tells you they are judgemental. Im not generalising but from what i see in my church, i totally agree with the statement. Starting when i entered sec 1, i found myself taking a long long time to dress up for church cause im afraid that people would have negative comments about me. I knew that i could not wear the same thing once in a row. But hey, tell me who in this world is not judgemental?
So the prelims are finally over and i am only partially relieve as i can now finally just relax and not study for days, but on the other side, im still very tense as testpapers will be return to us very soon. I keep on telling myself that it is just prelims and that it wont affect my olevels but the anxiety still keeps comming back. I'm just worried that people would beat me for eg _ _ _ _ _ _ (guess yourself). Everytime when i finished the test he would say 'thrash' to me and everyone's saying the test is so easy! Not only is there huge competition in class, there is a grave competitiveness in the level too! Oh my! I guess what i can do know is to pray and have faith that God will be excellent results. I know that i have put in the effort to study so i must have FAITH in God!
This morning, woke up at around 11 and used to computer after which headed down to church and than to habourfront for dinner than went back home. Playing with cuddles just makes me feel very guilty, i had not been playing with her for ages and her tummy is growing bigger by the day. But her cuteness just melts my family's heart and tomorrow will be her grooming appointment and after which she will look extra cute and pretty! haha. I just do not know how to spend my holidays when i am so worried for my results! I have to play to shake it off, but the only person i know who is fun - aneesha, will be gone for a holiday with her aunty to kuala lumpur. Did i tell you that will be staying in a farmhouse which is located in a farm right? and that woman can tell me that its not! She better buy something for me but in this case maybe some chicken! haha.
I should be signing off now get on with playing more computer games! Bye!


PROFILE
ERNEST THAM
NP, Accountancy
02 DEC 92

LINKS
Yongshan
Wanjuan
Fatimah
Celine
Jolene
Gloria
Marcus
Facebook
Twitter

Twitter
ARCHIVES
November 2007 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010